****NOTE:PRE AIR ORDER IS AVAILABLE TO SHIP AFTER AIRING DATE 11/18/2018****
Christmas in Evergreen:Letters to Santa HDTV (2018)
Original Air Date: November 18, 2018
****FORMAT:PROFESSIONAL GRADE GLOSSY WHITE WATERPROOF INKJET PRINTABLE PHOTO DVD DISC WITH DIRECT TO DISC PRINTED PHOTO ARTWORK NTSC (REGION FREE) (0) WORLDWIDE CODE FREE/REGION FREE UNRESTRICTED DVD PLAYER READY!
****NOTICE:THESE ITEMS ARE FAN PRODUCED FOR COLLECTORS,NOT FACTORY PRODUCED FOR RETAIL. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT THESE ITEMS ARE BEFORE ORDERING! STILL UNSURE? USE THE CONTACT SELLER OR ASK QUESTION TAB TO ASK ANY QUESTION!
****WORLDWIDE DEFAULT SHIPPING AS DVD DISCS & PREMIUM DVD DISC SLEEVES*********
****U.S.CUSTOMERS ONLY:ALSO AVAILABLE AS A "COLLECTOR'S EDITION" WITH A PREMIUM CLEAR POLY 7MM 5.5" X 7.5" FULL DVD SIZE SLIMLINE PLASTIC PROTECTIVE DVD CASE, INCLUDING A FULL FRONT COVER PHOTO ARTWORK (SIMILAR TO SHOWN ABOVE) FOR ONLY $3.00 ADDITIONAL-USE THE MAKE OFFER TAB TO REQUEST THE CASE AND ARTWORK OPTION...
****INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS GET CUSTOMS/TRACKING NOTIFICATION SENT DIRECTLY TO YOUR HOME POST OFFICE LOCATION AND A CUSTOM'S PRICE DECLARATION FRIENDLY ITEM DESCRIPTION IN A DISCREET,PLAIN WHITE HEAVYWEIGHT CARDBOARD MAILER!********
Jill Wagner ... Lisa
Mark Deklin ... Kevin
Holly Robinson-Peete ... Michelle
Barbara Niven ... Carol Shaw
Malcolm Stewart ... Joe Shaw
Ashley Williams ... Allie
Rukiya Bernard ... Hannah
Andrew Francis ... Oliver
Michelle Choi-Lee ... Nancy
Candus Churchill ... Polly
Chris Cope ... Ezra Green
Norah Debra Dobbyn ... Little Lisa
Storyline: When Lisa (Wagner) takes a last-minute Christmas trip to her hometown of Evergreen, she finds that the historic general store has been closed. Using her skills as a professional retail designer, Lisa decides to keep local tradition alive and help the good people of Evergreen bring the store back to life. As Lisa charms a local contractor named Kevin (Deklin) into working with her, the pair find themselves facing one surprise after another as they restore the store to its former glory. When the staff at the Kringle Kitchen temporarily accept the store's beloved 'Mailbox to Santa' for safekeeping, the townspeople find and rally around a mysterious 25-year-old letter that never made it to the North Pole. As old traditions are made new again, Lisa finds herself falling for Kevin, the traditions, and the town of Evergreen.
*****THE DISC MENU INCLUDES CHAPTER STOPS,SETTINGS MENU,CLOSED CAPTIONS IF AVAILABLE AND TITLE INFO PRINTED ON THE DISC FACE****
WORLDWIDE CUSTOMER PAYMENTS:
1.,PAYPAL FOR ALL CUSTOMERS ACCEPTS ANY MAJOR CREDIT CARD AND HAS AUTO CHECKOUT OPTION FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE! PAYPAL IS THE SAFEST PAYMENT PROCESS IN THE WORLD!
U.S. ADDITIONAL PAYMENT OPTIONS:1.,MONEY ORDER (P.O.,BANK,WESTERN UNION),BANK CASHIER'S CHECK,PERSONAL CHECKS NOW ACCEPTED OR USD CASH BY MAIL
REFUNDS:DUE TO THE CODE FREE,RESTRICTION FREE,ENCRYPTION FREE ENCODING OF THESE DISCS, NO REFUNDS CAN BE GIVEN!
IF A DISC IS DEFECTIVE, IT WILL BE REPLACED BY THE SAME TITLE DISC AFTER BEING RETURNED FOR PLAYBACK INSPECTION!
By visiting this website or e-mailing me you are acknowledging the following statements.
1. You affirm that you are not working for any television or movie production studio, network or affiliated organizations. You are not a member of a professional organization such as ASCAP or MPAA or any other such groups or associations. You are not employed by the government be it the U.S or Canadian. You are also saying that you are not with any affiliated agencies or any type of sub-contractor or independent agent. You are not a postal inspector. By e-mailing or buying from me, you understand that these transactions are collector to collector trades and any incidental costs that are involved are not for product or labor but transportation of said goods. No profit is made from my selling and is done only for my enjoyment, to help out others and the chance to expand my own collection. This sales area is not for commercial use.
2. In regards to the legality of the Video Home recording Act settled by Congress with the Home Recording Act (P.L 102-563,106 Stat 4237, Codified at 17 U.S.C 1001-1010) in October 1992. No action may be brought under this title alleging infringement of copyright based on manufacture, importation or distribution of a digital or analog recording medium or based on the non-commercial use of such a device or medium. No rights are intended, expressed or implied.
3. In case there are still questions regarding copyright infringement to be raised I request that you review this Supreme Court Case: Sony Corp vs. Universal City Studios (1984) under copyright law. This is located at www.findlaw.com. The exact address for this case file is http://caselaw.lp.findlaw.com/cgi-bin/getcase.pl?court=us&vol=464&invol=417
4. You understand that these trades or donations are collector to collector and any incidental costs that may be involved are not for profit, but for accumulated costs involved in the process required. All charges placed on the reproduction of any and all video footage are attached to the time, materials, machine wear & tear and return shipping & packaging.
5. If you enter this site without agreeing to any of the above terms you are violating code 341.322.12 of the INTERNET PRIVACY ACT OF 1995 which means you cannot threaten my ISP or any other company hosting these pages, and you cannot prosecute any person affiliate with this site including family, friends, or anyone entering this site.
NO RIGHTS ARE IMPLIED OR GIVEN, I AM A COLLECTOR,NOT A FRONT FOR A DUPLICATING LAB LIKE OTHER SELLERS HERE OR A RETAILER. I DO THIS AS A SERVICE FOR OTHER COLLECTORS!~ THANK YOU!
||$8.95 (Fixed) US Dollars
||Always in stock. (New condition)
|| Reading, PA [United States]
||Shipping within United States: |
US Postal Service 2-9 Day Parcel Select: FREE
Shipping within United States:
US Postal Service 2-3 Day Priority Mail:
$5.00 first item,
$1.00 each additional
Shipping outside of United States:
$9.00 first item,
$3.00 each additional
||more than 1 month ago